Do you stamp both sides of the piece?
We only stamp the front sides of the discs or bars as it leaves light marks on the opposite side.
Do you blacken the letters?
Some letters may appear to be blackened due to the photo angle, but we DO NOT blacken the letters after stamping unless you specified on the seller note[/x_accordion_item][x_accordion_item title=”Care instructions” open=”false”]
- Do not sleep, shower, bathe, swim, do dishes or household cleaning with chemicals. Tap, well, sea, and pool water all contain a variety of chemicals that can result in damage or excessive wear to metals and stones
- Do not exercise when wearing your jewelry. Sweat, tugging, pulling, and rough handling can result in broken links, wire, and thread
- Put your jewelry on after you have applied make-up, hair products, or perfumes. Repeated exposure to the chemicals in beauty products causes your jewelry to lose its sparkle and shine
Sterling silver will tarnish over time:
Salt from your skin and oxygen in air are the two biggest causes of tarnished silver. To avoid this, clean your jewelry frequently. Soap and water will keep your silver looking good. The rules for silver also apply to: gold, gold filled, gold plated, and base metal jewelry, (copper, brass, etc)
For gemstones and pearls:
I recommend cleaning with a damp cloth to gently wipe the pieces. Never use chemicals on gemstones and pearls. Dry completely with a soft cloth. Do not use toothpaste and a toothbrush.
To bring back sparkle to faceted stones and crystals, wash with warm water, mild detergent, (such as dish soap) and a very SOFT brush. Brush the inside and back of the setting. Light comes in through the back of the setting so get that gunk out. Rinse well. Avoid using cleaners such as ammonia since they will remove sealers or coatings on the stones and cause irreparable dullness.
Soft gemstones such as lapis, malachite, coral, turquoise should be cleaned carefully with mild soap. Only the softest cloths should be used[/x_accordion_item][x_accordion_item title=”Sizing details” open=”false”]
The length is the TOTAL LENGTH of the necklace measured from end to end.For instance, a 16″ necklace length will sit just under the collarbone(not a choker) on a slim/petite neck. For the most accurate length we recommend to measure around your neck or wrist at the spot you want the necklace/bracelet to sit. Wrap a string or cord around your neck/wrist, then measure it. For bracelets add a 1/4″ or 1/2″ depending on a normal or looser fit.
- 14 inches (Choker Style): Fits tightly around the neck
- 16 inches (Collar Style): Fits tightly against base of throat
- 18 inches (Princess Style): A common choice for women that will fall just below the troat at the collarbone. This length is popular for adding pendants which will hang over a crew neck
- 20 to 24 inches (Matinee Style): falls between the collarbone and the bust
- 28 to 36 inches (Opera Style): falls on the bust an inch or two below
- 36 to 42 inches (Rope Style): Sit on or just below the center of the bust
- Newborn-6 mos. – 4″
- 6-12 months – 4-1/2″
- 12-24 months – 5″
- 2-5 years – 5-1/2″
- 6-8 years – 6″
- 9-13 years – 6-1/2″
- Petite – 7″
- Medium – 7-1/2″-8″
- Large – 8-1/2″
- Plus size – 9″
- Ankle bracelet* – 9-1/2″-10″ *Anklets usually include a 1″-2″ extension.
- Small 8″
- Medium 8-1/2″
- Large 9″
- Plus size 9-1/2″
US RING SIZES (inside diameter)
- SIZE 3 = 14mm
- SIZE 3.5 = 14.5 mm
- SIZE 4 = 15 mm
- SIZE 4.5 = 15.3 mm
- SIZE 5 = 15.6 mm
- SIZE 5.5 = 16.2 mm
- SIZE 6 = 16.6 mm
- SIZE 6.5 = 16.9 mm
- SIZE 7 = 17.2 mm
- SIZE 7.5 = 17.8 mm
- SIZE 8 = 18.1 mm
- SIZE 8.5 = 18.5 mm
- SIZE 9 = 19.1 mm
- SIZE 9.5 = 19.4 mm
- SIZE 10 = 19.7 mm
- SIZE 10.5 = 20.4 mm
- SIZE 11 = 20.7 mm
- SIZE 11.5 = 21.0 mm
- SIZE 12 = 21.6 mm
- SIZE 12.5 = 22.0 mm
- SIZE 13 = 22.3 mm
- SIZE 13.5 = 22.9 mm
- SIZE 14 = 23.2 mm
- SIZE 14.5 23.6 mm
Yes, All pieces come in a GabyB white jewelry box. We also offer wood boxes in different colors for an additional fee. Go to https://gabybdesigns.com/shop/boxes for more details.
We will combine multiple pieces in one box unless you’ve requested individual boxes for gifting.
If you are shipping a gift directly to someone, we can engrave your message on the box for you at not additional cost. Please just keep it short, no more than 6-9 words.[/x_accordion_item][x_accordion_item title=”When will my order ship?” open=”false”]
We usually ship orders in 2-4 business days. For the most current production time, please go to our home page. During busy shopping periods the production time may increase and we will update the turnaround time in that page[/x_accordion_item][x_accordion_item title=”Returns and exchange details” open=”false”]
Returns are accepted on UNWORN/NON-PERSONALIZED items within 7 days of package delivery.
- Personalized items are FINAL SALE and not returnable unless we made an error
- All items are “made to order” so there is a 15% of purchase price fee for returns
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable
- Buyers are responsible for the return shipment
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen items while in transit back to us
- Earrings are not returnable
- Sale items are non returnable/non exchangeable
———To make a return———-
- First contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
- If the item qualifies for return, you will be given instructions
- Items must be sent back in ALL their original packaging
- Returns WILL NOT be accepted without prior notice
***Please allow 6-10 days to process after we receive item back***
EXCHANGES (Incorrect Length)
If you have ordered an incorrect length, there are a couple of options:
Option 1: You can order a removable chain extender to add length, which can also be used on other necklaces you may have:
Option 2: You can send it back to us to have the length re-worked. We do charge a re-work fee of $5 and you are responsible for shipping both ways. Please contact us beforehand for instructions if you want this option.
We will exchange any non-personalized and unworn items if it’s within 14 days of the time you received your order. You are responsible for shipping charges to/from our studio and there may be a re-work fee.
Please message us at email@example.com for any requested exchanges or repairs[/x_accordion_item][/x_accordion][/cs_element_column][/cs_element_row][/cs_element_section][/cs_content]